Yom Ha'atzmaut Across America
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Organization registration has now closed. Individual households may scroll down and choose "Family Registration." After payment, you will download instructions on how to view.
WHEN IS IT?
Sunday, April 26th, 2020
2:00 PM EST
HOW LONG IS IT?
About an hour.
WHAT IS IT?
In celebration of Israel’s Quadruple Chai 72nd birthday, communities across America will come together to co-host and celebrate Yom Ha’atzmaut with a live virtual concert event. Following a welcome and opening remarks from a special guest, Israeli vocalist and performer Hadar Orshalimy will present her acclaimed Yom Ha’atzmaut Storyteller concert, featuring some of the most recognizable and iconic songs in Israeli history. Hadar, whose audiences have included the likes of Barack Obama, George W Bush, and Ehud Barack, will be backed by her husband and Jewish pop-musician, Sheldon Low on guitar and vocals. Between the music, Hadar will weave behind-the-scenes stories of the songs and the Israeli composers who wrote them, along with anecdotes from her own life growing up in Israel. Viewers will be invited to share comments and photos of their celebrations. Viewership is limited to sponsoring communities and individuals.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Organizations may choose from the following:
- $360 - Participation in the live event, sponsor listing
- $360 Plus Donation/Other - Choose your donation amount above $360 and get access to participate, sponsor listing. Email us for rewards.
- $720 - Participation in the live event, sponsor listing, Free Downloads of 3 albums and 3 singles for everyone in the community
- $1080 - Participation in the live event, sponsor listing, Free Downloads of full catalogue of recorded music (6 LPs, 4 singles) and all sheet music in existence for everyone in the community.
- $1440 - All of the $1080 level, plus a private virtual half-hour concert/appearance for your community.
*Each organization must register independently from other organizations.
Families may choose from the following:
- $18 per family
- $18 + donation: Choose your donation amount above $18 (For family registrations above $360, families are eligible for some of the organizational rewards listed above)
CAN I GIVE A DIFFERENT AMOUNT?
Yes! Please choose one of the options below that says "+ donation" in the description and then you can enter any donation amount you'd like above the minimum price!
WHAT WILL I GET?
Organizations will receive a link in advance to the private video feed which they may share with their members or embed on a password protected page of their website. Organizations will also receive a template based custom flier for publicity, as well as sponsor listings on the broadcast.***
Individuals will receive a password protected link to view the event on SheldonLow.com.
All participants will be invited to share live comments and birthday wishes to be aired on the broadcast.
Email us here
***FOR ALL REGISTRATIONS AFTER APRIL 22ND:
WE WILL CONTINUE PROCESSING REGISTRATIONS UNTIL THE CUTOFF ON SUNDAY MORNING 4/26 AT 10 AM EASTERN TIME. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE A SPONSOR LISTING DURING THE BROADCAST FOR ANY REGISTRATIONS OCCURRING AFTER APRIL 22ND.